Tuesday and Wednesday

Days 4 and 5!  Tuesday we went to IKEA to pick up some things Heather wanted and to have free kids' lunch, and the girls were excited to play in the play place.  Isaac got stuck with Grandma because he was too big:\  No pictures of IKEA:\  The older two also did some sledding again, but no pictures from that day either.

So, Wednesday....first we had lunch with Hannah and all her middle school friends at school (that photo didn't turn out well), then we came home and made glitter slime, took naps (yay) and then went to the library for a craft project, and after dropping Hannah off at mutual we came home and had a glow party:)



at the library making stick horses...




yes, I still have my Christmas trees up.  I love the lights and I hate taking them down!

I love glow parties!









had fun making crazy designs







this one's my favorite.  looks like a scary bird coming up over the horizon:)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the story, according to me:)

PV day 6