I hope Heather doesn't mind, but I figure it will be a little while before she has time or energy to post many photos, and this one was just too cute not to post...
Okay, so David worked in the yard really hard Sat. and came in exhausted and went to bed early (not unusual with early morning meetings). He came home in between his Sunday meetings and asked if he kept me up last night. when I asked why he said he'd had chest pain and thought it might be a heart attack! "And you didn't wake me?!". "I thought it would go away and if it didn't I'd tell you in the morning." "And if you died before then?!" so, he was doing a ward conference in our friend and Dr.s ward. so, I texted her to check in on him. She didn't get the message until later and called that evening as soon as she did. She asked him a few questions and told him she wanted to see him in her office on Monday. He had lots of calls to do so couldn't get in until 2pm. (I think this trial might be to help him learn to prioritize his life) When he went in she did an EKG and ruled that out. As they were talking he mentioned that he...
oops, out of order again. beach time in the afternoon in the morning we all went for a walk on the Malecon/downtown The evening found us on a boat to a private beach for a show and dinner. It was fabulous! leaving the island... a little friend in the bathroom 3000 candles and 500 torches dinner by candlelight the show was amazing coming to the beach the boat ride over
Comments