The last few days...

 Friday the littles and I drove 7 hours back to thier home as they had activities the next day that they didn't want to miss.  After stopping at Braums for dinner and ice cream we went to the house, put in the garage code, only to find it wouldn't open:(  What to do?  I called Heather on the cruise ship to ask for other options.  We tried thier neighbor first and he worked with the key pad, changing batteries, to no avail.  The good news; I was able to break in.  The bad news, I was able to break in:\  Saturday was a birthday party for Audrey and Isaac's first pinewood derby.  Liv was stuck with me at the derby, but she held up well, especially because there were treats!
Grandma doesn't know what to do with underweight derby cars!  Luckily the guy at the table helped us out.


better

Isaac and Cory did all the carving and painting.  I got to help with the artistic details:)

thankful for good people who help!


she keeps herself occupied one way or another:\












he got 2nd overall in the wolves division and was pretty proud.  
she had a "baby" (water bottle) in her tummy;)

fun afternoon.  
Sunday we took a couple crazy photos before church, which they did great at, came home and had dinner, face timed with Grandpa, finished a book we were reading and then....Mommy and Daddy came home!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the story, according to me:)

PV day 6