day 3...

Since Monday was a holiday we just played.  We did crafts, we went for a hike, the kids played in the hot tub, and Hannah had some friends over that afternoon just to add a little more chaos;)
finger puppet monsters- this is thier puppet show;)
It was the warmest day for the week so we took advantage of the weather and went for a little hike.  They were all excited.  I forgot how much snow there'd still be so we had to walk carefully since we didn't all wear the best boots or shoes.  Not many people out, which was good, because one little girl had a melt down about 1/2 way through:\



of course there has to be a snowball fight;)

and trees to climb



and here's the meltdown..."I wanna go back to the car, I wanna go home, I want mommy and dada"

so sad!


a beautiful day though


these two were having a blast!


measuring the weeds...


she finally came around:)

ahhhh....
Then the chaos began...(in a good way)
we had marshmallow wars;)




and more sledding, in costumes:\





overall a pretty great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

the story, according to me:)

PV day 6